GrumbleDook Posted December 8, 2009 Posted December 8, 2009 As a little pre-XMAS fun a few folk at meeting up at the Moon on the Square pub in Northampton on Saturday 12th December at 2pm. It was originally a CertForums get together but is now in Northampton and a free for all. Pre-Xmas GTG - Birmingham - 12 December - Page 2 - CertForums I am looking at a few people specifically (Ken, Dom, Maria, etc) but the more the merrier. It is a few beers / cokes in the pub and then move on for some food and then to another pub is the usual schedule ...
Haptic Posted December 8, 2009 Posted December 8, 2009 As a little pre-XMAS fun a few folk at meeting up at the Moon on the Square pub in Northampton on Saturday 12th December at 2pm. It was originally a CertForums get together but is now in Northampton and a free for all. Pre-Xmas GTG - Birmingham - 12 December - Page 2 - CertForums I am looking at a few people specifically (Ken, Dom, Maria, etc) but the more the merrier. It is a few beers / cokes in the pub and then move on for some food and then to another pub is the usual schedule ... sponsors invited bud ?
GrumbleDook Posted December 9, 2009 Author Posted December 9, 2009 Can't see why not ... the more the merrier. Pretty sure you owe me a drink anyway ... I'll think of a reason between now and then but presume that I am correct!
GrumbleDook Posted December 11, 2009 Author Posted December 11, 2009 Being rescheduled for Feb sometime ...
synaesthesia Posted December 12, 2009 Posted December 12, 2009 Oooh think I might show my face if I haven't been sacked/found something less head+wall
GrumbleDook Posted December 12, 2009 Author Posted December 12, 2009 First Saturday of February half-term sound good to people?
synaesthesia Posted December 12, 2009 Posted December 12, 2009 Sounds like common sense, a week to recover!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now