laserblazer Posted December 7, 2009 Posted December 7, 2009 Because I have a skylight I can normally turn the light off at 8:30 but it's so dark and gloomy I can hardly see the keyboard to type.
elsiegee40 Posted December 7, 2009 Posted December 7, 2009 I hate it when I have to have the lights on all day... and today is one of those days. Even in my office which has a particularly large window
dalsoth Posted December 7, 2009 Posted December 7, 2009 Never hear anyone say Gosh anymore. Do you actually say that word or is it something you just type? Just wondered when i saw it. We have lights on in here too, i hate main lights. Even at home i put a lamp on rather than a nasty main light. Feels so artificial.
dalsoth Posted December 7, 2009 Posted December 7, 2009 If we can change daylight saving hours and whatnot, can we not just add a few more hours of light on at each end each day?
tech_guy Posted December 7, 2009 Posted December 7, 2009 Our server room is so gloomy we have to have the lights on all the time - even in summer. I'm sure it's one of the reasons why I have so many headaches.
laserblazer Posted December 7, 2009 Author Posted December 7, 2009 Never hear anyone say Gosh anymore. Do you actually say that word or is it something you just type? Just wondered when i saw it. We have lights on in here too, i hate main lights. Even at home i put a lamp on rather than a nasty main light. Feels so artificial. I couldn't see the keys, I meant to type FFS.
tech_guy Posted December 7, 2009 Posted December 7, 2009 I hate winter - I get to come to work in the dark and go home in the dark...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now