BatchFile Posted November 30, 2009 Posted November 30, 2009 Continuing the program of replacing projectors with widescreen TVs where possible, I need a large (minimum 42") TV to go in the catering room and a smaller one (minimum 32") for another room. Both need PC inputs and wall mounts, the larger one needs a swivel wall mount as it is going in the corner of the room so it needs to be able to turn a bit towards the centre (see attached plan for an explaination). I'm not bothered about manufacturer as they are pretty much of a muchness for these purposes, but I do need them to be towards the budget end of the market. We're not quite ready to order yet but should be within the next week or two.
Haptic Posted November 30, 2009 Posted November 30, 2009 Continuing the program of replacing projectors with widescreen TVs where possible, I need a large (minimum 42") TV to go in the catering room and a smaller one (minimum 32") for another room. Both need PC inputs and wall mounts, the larger one needs a swivel wall mount as it is going in the corner of the room so it needs to be able to turn a bit towards the centre (see attached plan for an explaination). I'm not bothered about manufacturer as they are pretty much of a muchness for these purposes, but I do need them to be towards the budget end of the market. We're not quite ready to order yet but should be within the next week or two. will get to work on this for you fella:cool:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now