Mr.Ben Posted November 3, 2009 Posted November 3, 2009 Ok, when I image a laptop it won't connect to our managed wireless setup, it tries, has the correct key etc but just won't connect. It will connect to a single unmanaged WAP (we have these on trolleys to cover areas where there is no wireless), and then when you wander into the Managed wireless area kaboom, it works as it should. Anyone got any ideas, am I being thick?, I've tried loads of things, but any new suggestions would be great.
alan-d Posted November 3, 2009 Posted November 3, 2009 How is the managed system set up? Do you use Radius and has the laptop been added to the Radius group? What security are you using? eg if the managed wireless is using wpa2 is the laptop using the same.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now