zag Posted September 21, 2009 Posted September 21, 2009 Anyone know where to get the Sims main release CD? My sims server died over the weekend and I need to re-install it. Cheers
Jamman960 Posted September 21, 2009 Posted September 21, 2009 The latest installable release is the March Main release, Just found the link... http://dl.capitasolus.co.uk/cdimage/SIMS2009MarchMain.zip
glennda Posted September 21, 2009 Posted September 21, 2009 can you just restore it all from backups etc? system state etc? thats all we did when ours went Toby
matt40k Posted September 21, 2009 Posted September 21, 2009 The latest installable release is the March Main release, Just found the link... http://dl.capitasolus.co.uk/cdimage/SIMS2009MarchMain.zip Latest installable is August '08. Installable releases have passwords, you will need to ask your LA for it or email distribution [at] capita.co.uk. You should just be able to copy the setups from the old server.
zag Posted September 21, 2009 Author Posted September 21, 2009 Latest installable is August '08. Installable releases have passwords, you will need to ask your LA for it or email distribution [at] capita.co.uk. You should just be able to copy the setups from the old server. Thanks, exactly the info I needed to know. I've emailed them. I've got a complete backup of the setups directory, any idea which files I need to run to get it back to the July release?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now