My220x Posted June 19, 2009 Posted June 19, 2009 Hey I got a flip ultra camcorder which is like a week old I got it from a relative but have no use for it. It records up to 60 mins and has only been used once or twice. It comes with original packaging, warranty etc and a nice carrying pouch as well. I believe its around £80 brand new and I will sell it for £65 with p&p not included. So, anyone interested?
My220x Posted August 21, 2009 Author Posted August 21, 2009 It's still for sale, I completly forgot about it. Gonk has made an offer but I am open to offers from others still.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now