Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm after a server to run R1Soft's CDP server, 4GB RAM, Mirrored OS drives.

 

No OS required as I can get a server 2003 licence for £50 or whatever it is from Ramesys.

 

I also need a 1500VA UPS probably APC one for a different server I allready have.

 

Thanks.

 

Ben

Posted
I'm after a server to run R1Soft's CDP server, 4GB RAM, Mirrored OS drives.

 

No OS required as I can get a server 2003 licence for £50 or whatever it is from Ramesys.

 

I also need a 1500VA UPS probably APC one for a different server I allready have.

 

Thanks.

 

Ben

 

Just emailed you a quote fella,:cool:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...