Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Well I've finally managed to configure and get wds to work for me.

 

My wds server is running 2003 server and is a virtual server, the drive where the images are stored is an iscsi target on my openfiler box.

 

Managed to sysprep and capture an xp pro pc and also push the image back out to it to test and it all worked.

 

Ben

Posted

I've had a look at WDS, was looking at RIS first - until WDS came..

I think I might check out 'FOG' that someone mentioned in another thread - looks good and will work with 2003 dhcp apparently.

  • 1 year later...
Posted
I've had a look at WDS, was looking at RIS first - until WDS came..

I think I might check out 'FOG' that someone mentioned in another thread - looks good and will work with 2003 dhcp apparently.

 

Have been using FOG successfully for a while now, seems to work very well - even for whole IT suites at a time (will que up machines).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...