alan-d Posted May 14, 2009 Posted May 14, 2009 Can anyone give me a quote for a Server Hard Drive (Hot swap SCSI) 36.4GB 10K RPM ULTRA320 SCSI HOT-SWAP HDD The 36.4 GB isn’t critical as long as it’s over that figure. The 10K RPM SCSI is essential though, it’s an old server and I’m not sure if a 15K will work. Thanks 1
ServersPlus Posted May 14, 2009 Posted May 14, 2009 Don't suppose you have a make & model number for the server it's going in? I'd like to guarantee compatibility before quoting if possible. Cheers
alan-d Posted May 14, 2009 Author Posted May 14, 2009 Don't suppose you have a make & model number for the server it's going in? I'd like to guarantee compatibility before quoting if possible. Cheers It's a compaq proliant ML370 G3 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now