Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello,

 

I have Cakewalk Express Gold installed on an XP Pro laptop.

 

When I open the application I get the following error:

 

"Your computer has more than one CPU. This application has not been tested and sold for that configuration. Press ok to continue to your own risk. ok"

 

If I select ok, the program runs fine but there is no audio out.

 

Can't find any solution on the Cakewalk website.

 

It's a new laptop. I know Cakewalk is a fairly old program but any way I can solve this?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...