Jamman960 Posted March 27, 2009 Posted March 27, 2009 Hey all, Could anyone that uses Fee's billing try something for me? whenever I run an exception report (Reports>Custom Reports>Fees Billing>Billing>Exceptions) I get a database timeout error. I originally ran the report against the whole school with just the zero charges option checked but have since tried it with a single class(14 pupils) and it still times out. We had a sims consultant in the other day assisting our finance manager with our summer term bill run, upon finding the problem he phoned the helpdesk who told him the problem is resolved in the march release... I've tried it out on my test setup running the march release and still have the exact same problem. I'm going to report it on supportnet after my week off but thought I'd try and find out whether this is a problem with fee's billing in general or our database. Cheers, James
vikpaw Posted March 28, 2009 Posted March 28, 2009 Our system is down at the moment and having to send data to Capita, but if you do upgrade to March, bear in mind there is already a patch for Fees that needs to be applied once you've upgraded.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now