DanW Posted October 28, 2008 Posted October 28, 2008 I have configured the Authentication Method in Access Management Console > Web Interface > Site > Config.xml to be 'Pass-through (Default)' and I have created a custom install of the ICAClient and included PNa and the Web Interface, again set with Pass-through set. I've then logged onto the terminal server that I need the PNA Client installing on, installed the PNA Client and rebooted. I logon as my admin account and it logs me straight onto Citrix as my icons appear. I logon as test account and I get the Citrix PNA login box, and it does not pass through my details and let me logon. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Dan
Ric_ Posted October 28, 2008 Posted October 28, 2008 Obvious things to check would be that the application sets are available to the test account and that the browser server is correctly configured in the test account's profile.
DanW Posted October 29, 2008 Author Posted October 29, 2008 (edited) Obvious things to check would be that the application sets are available to the test account The application set is available to the test account, as i can manually put in my user name and password into the PNA box and login. the browser server is correctly configured in the test account's profile. Browser server? [15:06] quick update: Just been having a play around, and it only works for me when I’m logged on to the ‘console’ of the terminal server. If I login normally it doesn’t pass-through my details. Dan Edited October 29, 2008 by DanW
Ric_ Posted October 29, 2008 Posted October 29, 2008 The 'Browser Server' is the server that contains the details of the published desktops/applications. If the details of this are not present in the PNAgent then things won't work. A convention appears to be to set up DNS aliases of ICA pointing to your Citrix servers so that round robbin can be used to avoid outages.
DanW Posted October 30, 2008 Author Posted October 30, 2008 i've attached two screenshots as you can see when logged in as the test user, the logon mode box is greyed out. but me logged onto the console the logon box says passthrough. if i logon as myself, but not onto the console i get the same as the test user account.
Ric_ Posted October 30, 2008 Posted October 30, 2008 Not in front of a Citrix box at the moment but is there a policy that setting to be forced/changed?
DanW Posted October 30, 2008 Author Posted October 30, 2008 Not in front of a Citrix box at the moment but is there a policy that setting to be forced/changed? policy for which setting?
Ric_ Posted October 30, 2008 Posted October 30, 2008 policy for which setting? the pass-thru auth setting?
DanW Posted October 30, 2008 Author Posted October 30, 2008 there is no policy in the AMC or PSC although there is a setting in the icaclient.adm file. I tried setting, but to no avail (rebooted a few times and ran gpupdate) Dan
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now