DanW Posted October 23, 2008 Posted October 23, 2008 I have two small problems in regards to both Citrix and SIMS 1) I would like to hide the 'C' drive on the Citrix Server, so when a user runs a report and clicks on file and save in Office it doesn't list C as a place to save it 2) I have SIMS working perfectly in on my Citrix Server, what i would like to do is if the User has Office installed on their client machine any reports run by SIMs are 'pushed' to the Client machine and not run on the office install on the Citrix Server, i have turned on Content redirection but this has not worked Thanks in advance Dan
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now