ejacklin Posted March 31, 2025 Posted March 31, 2025 Hi everyone, I'm incredibly proud of the standard of CPD we offer to our David Ross Education Trust IT & Data Team. As always, this commitment is driven by our civic responsibility to create the best opportunities for the young people in our Academies. I’ve drawn (a) straw and will be leading the first webinar, but we’ve also planned additional sessions, including webinars on AI in Education, and special Easter break webinars for those dedicated staff working in schools during the holidays. 📅 Cyber Security Starter with Ellis, the basics of being Cyber Safe for your school - https://lnkd.in/e4tUcPTv 📅 Exams Officers - Easter Egg-xams: Jen's Exam Invigilator Training Tips - https://lnkd.in/e4tUcPTv 📅 Easter Egg Tech Taster, Matt's AI Holiday Club - https://lnkd.in/e4tUcPTv 📅 Exams Officers - Ready, Set, Deliver an Exam! Jens 10 Tips to Stress Free Exams Planning - https://lnkd.in/e4tUcPTv Hope they may be useful to edugeek members. Thanks Ellis 1 1
PotNoodleTech Posted April 1, 2025 Posted April 1, 2025 Thats great I'll watch the two IT ones and have sent the exam ones to my exams officer. Thanks for taking the time to do this all of you! 1
ejacklin Posted April 1, 2025 Author Posted April 1, 2025 10 hours ago, PotNoodleTech said: Thats great I'll watch the two IT ones and have sent the exam ones to my exams officer. Thanks for taking the time to do this all of you! That’s very kind thanks! All new to us but really looking forward to building up some more networks where I hope we can all chip in and support. 👍 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now