Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi, I am sure this has been asked but not sure if others get this view...

 

On a newly joined Intune Windows 11 station, we get the following icons along the task bar next to the start button.

Is there any way to remove the Outlook (classic) icon?

Screenshot 2024-10-23 121325.png

 

Many thanks in advance.

Posted

Hi all,

Just an update...

I found this site and it did exactly what I needed. I set the task bar to have Chrome and Windows Explorer only. The only thing is, when a user logs in, there is only Chome, no Windows Explorer. Not the end of the world as they can find it from the start menu. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...