Jax Posted August 7, 2024 Posted August 7, 2024 Hi, I was wondering if someone could help me with a problem I've got with the HP G9 400 mini desktop when capturing an image. I've run the capturing tool and it starts to run, once its done the 1st part and rebooted it starts to boot up but just loops and restarts. and cant complete the capture. I've saved the capture to a USB device. We have older pcs HP 800 g1 and the capture works on them no problem. The The G9 have some tricky software that is a pig to install so trying to grab an image of them to save time in the long run. Can any one point in the direction of why it would do this on the G9's but capture ok on the older G1 Thanks Jax
Passat1983ICTech Posted August 8, 2024 Posted August 8, 2024 Hello can i ask have the bios been update and has the ssd - hard drive been up on raid i would check this first i no the dell did this to me a a few years a go
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now