Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

as above please, im wanting to train to become an I.T Tech in the South/WestYorkshire Area thankyou. I have had previous experience being an electricain, converting rooms into I.C.T suites, across schools in rotherham, this includes. fitting data points and power sockets, But know i want a change of career and I.C.T has always interested me, and i wish now that is what i should have started out doing.

 

Thanks, JOEL

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...