mdking Posted September 26, 2023 Posted September 26, 2023 Afternoon All, I would like to get some feedback on the use of MS services (Power Apps, Power BI, Co-Pilot). We can foresee that these services will become fundamental to core systems going forward. But wanted to see how other Schools use these systems and for what functions? I know that Co-Pilot is fairly new, but would anyone have any information on licensing for Education? (As I can only find pricing for Enterprise E3 / E5) Thanks Matt
mbedford Posted September 26, 2023 Posted September 26, 2023 Students and educators are able to get GitHub Copilot for free... https://docs.github.com/en/education/explore-the-benefits-of-teaching-and-learning-with-github-education/github-global-campus-for-teachers/about-github-global-campus-for-teachers
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now