Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi, I have a PTMP setup but can't for the life of me get a vlan to pass through LAN 2 for a camera. I have multiple vlans over the wireless connection and this works if I add a switch to the station dish with all vlan traffic passing as it should.

 

Surely I should be able to use LAN 2?

I Don't need POE just network traffic. Spent most of the day trying to figure it out. Argh..

 

Thanks

Posted
I saw someone mention LAN2 having a quirk where it needed PoE to work but I cant find the thread right now. It didnt need a large amount of power but it needed something.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...