Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Sharepoint - 502 Bad Gateway for Student Files *Except* PowerPoint


Recommended Posts

Posted

Morning all, this one has me truly baffled!

 

Students back over half term and, although they can browse their Sharepoint files nicely they get 502 Bad Gateway messages come up when they try to access anything that isn't a PowerPoint. And I am legit sure I haven't the first clue why that is lol.

 

Anyone got even the vaguest idea or seen this before at all?

 

Thanks for any and all musings!

Posted

Thanks both - I *think* it's gone away but I'm not sure; not heard anything about it in the last few days anyway.

 

I was thinking Smoothie initially but not rummaged too hard yet. At least it's not only me though!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...