Jhiggs Posted May 23, 2022 Posted May 23, 2022 Hi Everyone Have any of you used the Dell 3110 2 in 1 Chromebook. We currently have one on loan from dell as we are looking to replace some of our older Lenovo chromebook's. They supplied me with a Dell Active Pen EMR for chrome but for the life of me I am unable to get the pen to work with the device. I can't find the device on the pen compatibility page but on the site it says it is Pen compatible. Do any of you know which pen will work with device Thanks
TronXP Posted May 23, 2022 Posted May 23, 2022 Funnily enough, we have the same on loan and the pens they provide are not compatible with this Chromebook. The Screen works with a USI Pen, we had one already so we have been using that. Overall I have been pretty impressed by the 3110.
Jhiggs Posted May 23, 2022 Author Posted May 23, 2022 HI Tron Can you provide me with the link for the Pen which worked. Our digital strategy is keen to test this as part of our 1-1 pupils roll out
TronXP Posted May 23, 2022 Posted May 23, 2022 We are using one of these but any USI compatible stylus should work. 1
Jhiggs Posted May 23, 2022 Author Posted May 23, 2022 Thankyou Tron I will look at getting one ordered. I will also try and get dell to send me to he correct Pen that is compatible with that device. if I am successful I will DM you so you can look at getting one yourself
TronXP Posted May 23, 2022 Posted May 23, 2022 From what I understood from Our Dell rep, they haven't got any USI pens available yet.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now