Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi

 

I am trying to centre some text just on one page. When I am in the editor it displays as centred but when I view the site it is aligned to the left.

 

Can anyone help?

 

Thanks

remote1.jpg

remote2.jpg

Posted

Sorry this is going to sound stupid....

 

Do you mean view it in IE then view source or some place in joomla administrator?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...