IT_Man_Dan Posted April 5, 2022 Posted April 5, 2022 Good Morning all, I've got a bit of a weird thing happening on my deployment server in that when I try and run a deployment the WDS service slowly eats through all 64gb of server ram and then grinds to a stop. This has been working fine and I'm just about to research it but wondered if anyone else has had similar and if so if/how it's been resolved? Many thanks
IT_Man_Dan Posted April 5, 2022 Author Posted April 5, 2022 ON further testing it just seems to be the WDS service itself as whenever I stop it ram drops down in usage but then creeps up again to full use when I start the WDS service again.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now