Ditto Posted December 29, 2021 Posted December 29, 2021 (edited) An annual subscription to Coursera Plus is available for a couple of weeks at the discounted price of £221 - normally a smidge under £300. This will you allow you to complete certification in a variety of topics, not least including Google for Workspace. I managed to my managers to sign-off funding this, which I feel offers good value. One of my goals is to skill up on Power BI. https://www.coursera.org/courseraplus/special/holiday2022 Edited December 29, 2021 by Ditto
MS2011 Posted January 25, 2022 Posted January 25, 2022 How you getting on with the course ? After completing google course, do you get certificate from google ?
MS2011 Posted January 27, 2022 Posted January 27, 2022 Good morning all We are fully google now and looking to do some google professional courses and get certified as well like Microsoft. Can anyone point me to right direction? Many thanks
Ditto Posted January 27, 2022 Author Posted January 27, 2022 How you getting on with the course ? After completing google course, do you get certificate from google ? I have got the 1 year subscription but haven't had a chance to start any courses yet. I plan to do the Google Data Analytics Professional Certificate and also find some for Power BI. In terms of certificates, you get one that is downloadable and the two Google ones I have are branded with Google and Coursera. I'd say they are not as recognised as say Cisco certifications, but perhaps their value is increasing. For the cost, I'd say useful for your C.V. and most importantly useful to learn about the subject content.
Ditto Posted January 27, 2022 Author Posted January 27, 2022 Good morning all We are fully google now and looking to do some google professional courses and get certified as well like Microsoft. Can anyone point me to right direction? Many thanks Sticking with Coursera, have a look at https://www.coursera.org/professional-certificates/g-suite-administration. My earlier Google certifications were achieved with https://www.edtechteam.online/. I managed to find an offer to do it for free, including the proctored exam, but I'm not aware of many other offers but if you are a 'job seeker' have a look at https://www.gov.uk/government/news/dwp-and-google-join-forces-to-grow-jobseekers-digital-skills Google had a shakeup of exams going into 2021, so things may have changed. Check https://cloud.google.com/training One last link https://edu.google.com/intl/ALL_uk/training-support/professional-development/ - here you should be able to locate local providers of training. 1
MS2011 Posted January 28, 2022 Posted January 28, 2022 Sticking with Coursera, have a look at https://www.coursera.org/professional-certificates/g-suite-administration. My earlier Google certifications were achieved with https://www.edtechteam.online/. I managed to find an offer to do it for free, including the proctored exam, but I'm not aware of many other offers but if you are a 'job seeker' have a look at https://www.gov.uk/government/news/dwp-and-google-join-forces-to-grow-jobseekers-digital-skills Google had a shakeup of exams going into 2021, so things may have changed. Check https://cloud.google.com/training One last link https://edu.google.com/intl/ALL_uk/training-support/professional-development/ - here you should be able to locate local providers of training. Many thanks!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now