Leomarv18 Posted January 25, 2021 Posted January 25, 2021 Hi, I have Centralized Controller which is AE-200E used in Air Conditioning Control System. I can’t Enter into the Maintenance Panel due to Log in Problem. I don’t know the Username and Password. Is there any way I can access the controller or do I need to reset the username and Password? or if so, how can I do it. Please help. Thanks in Advance.
Leomarv18 Posted January 25, 2021 Author Posted January 25, 2021 Thanks for the Reply The Former Technician changed the default username and password. And we didnt know what it is. Even i tried the ff. username : initial / administrator password : init / admin it doesn't work. is there any way i can go inside the system? or retrieve the username and password?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now