Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ok here I have a delema the template switcher is causing some issues and it looks like i am going to have to remove it untill it is fixed as one thing i am looking at doing is murging the orignal eg templates (not simple) and using a css switcher I hope this is ok I have had so many issues with the switcher its got to go.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...