Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Does anyone know where the EDI directory paths are stored? Is there a config file somewhere?

 

I want to edit them to be the full UNC path without a drive letter but this doesn't seem possible through the UI.

Posted

They are set within the Exams application, I think under the School Details, but I might be wrong.

 

I don't know whether it will like a UNC path.

Posted

Thanks Cache,

 

Yeah, School Details is the way to do it normally, but it doesn't allow free typing of the directory so ends up having to have a drive letter.

 

Long story, but we actually have UNC paths for the EDIOUT and EDIHOLD directories so I know it's possible but the person who did it originally is long gone!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...