Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I've been out of the loop for almost two years and am now trying to set up OSD in Config Mgr. I've applied all in-console updates offered in Updates and Servicing, bringing me to CM 1702. I want to get to 1802 so that I can deploy Win 10 1803. I've upgraded both SQL Server and the OS to Server 2016 but am not seeing the later versions.

 

This branches thing is a bit new-fangled for me, but am I right in thinking that the reason I'm not being offered the upgrade is that our version of SCCM was, once, 2012 R2, and I need to move to current branch? And does that really need to be a full side-by-side migration?

 

Our licensing is OVS.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...