Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok, so I can find things on t'internet about this from 2016, but this has only just started happening, so I'd like to know if its affecting everyone or just my systems.

 

Share a file or folder in G-Suite and copy / paste the link into MS Word (any version, I have tired different ones) then Ctrl+Click the link. Does it work?

 

Ours have recently (only noticed this week) started to go to an Unsupported browser page.

 

URLs to other sites work fine

Browsers are up to date IE and Chrome

Copy and Paste the link into the browser and it works.

 

As I said, there are things on t'internet about this from 2016, but its only just started happening here. Has an update messed things up? Is it just me?

Posted (edited)
Does it work?

Just tried it with a shared folder on a G Suite Google Drive. Works fine for me (it takes me to the folder in Chrome when the link is clicked in Word 2016).

Edited by Arthur
  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...