SpuffMonkey Posted June 8, 2018 Posted June 8, 2018 Just curious to see if anyone has an explanation to some observed behaviour on my home setup... I use Thunderbird for emails and in the last 6 months its been pretty sluggish downloading emails from my provider (123-reg) over a pretty nippy 100 meg Virgin line... however.... I've noticed that if I'm downloading (something completely legal) from newsgroups (not provided by 123-reg) and start to grab emails at the same time - they download nearly instantly??? I'm just interested if anyone has an explanation for this??
Jamman960 Posted June 8, 2018 Posted June 8, 2018 Very odd, have you got a firewall in place or is it straight out to Virgin?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now