fiza Posted January 30, 2018 Posted January 30, 2018 I have a collection published which works fine. I dont allow local printing or local mapped drives. I now need to allow another School in our MAT access to a program but give them the ability to map drives and print locally so they can save output and print reports. How can I best achieve this without compromising my existing collection?
ITGuyWestMidlands Posted January 30, 2018 Posted January 30, 2018 You can assign user groups to the apps in the collection
fiza Posted January 30, 2018 Author Posted January 30, 2018 You can assign user groups to the apps in the collection I have done that but what I want is that those users can map local drives and printers. That is a collection level setting as far as I can see.
ITGuyWestMidlands Posted January 30, 2018 Posted January 30, 2018 Ok. Try a CAP on the Gateway Manager
fiza Posted January 30, 2018 Author Posted January 30, 2018 Ok. Try a CAP on the Gateway Manager Care to expand on that please?
ITGuyWestMidlands Posted January 30, 2018 Posted January 30, 2018 You can create connection authorization polices on the Rd Gateway Manager on a per group basis with device redirection setup as you need. I'll find a link
Liam Posted January 30, 2018 Posted January 30, 2018 Rap rules in rd manager . You can create multiple ones.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now