Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi all

 

Got some new results templates in CMIS that Serco have set up for us, for tracking pupil assessements against targets.

 

I want to import some target and prior assessement data into these templates from existing Excel sheets.

 

Can someone point me in the direction of where I can find how to do this?

 

Or tell me where I start in CMIS, and I can probably work out the rest!

 

Cheers

Steve

Posted

Have you seen the Serco Data import manual? It`s not easy but it is doable, as long as your data is in the same format etc.

 

Suggest setting up a offline copy of your data to play with first, I managed to nearly trash our database by following an error in the (old) manual!

 

Either hasle support for the manual, or PM me and I will email it you. I don`t think I should post such content on edugeek though.

 

Rob Keeling

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...