Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Heres the recurring problem:

I open up a 9.7 smartboard file to teach a lesson.

I ammend and save it at the end.

When I reopen the file (often seconds later) most of the slides are missing.

 

Or even more unexplainable is that some of the slides are actually from files that you opened previously!!!, perhaps minutes before.

 

The last one I had was two files identical in size and name except that one of them contained less slides as some had disappeared.

 

This seems to be happening often at my new school and is costing me a lot of time as I cant rely on things been saved, or deleted/changed.

 

Sound familiar? I really hope so.

Replay back

 

Pedro Joseph

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...