Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi

 

I would like a script that will copy a folder containing shortcuts from the servers to the clients but only when there has been changes to the server copy. How would I achieve this please?

Posted
Use ROBOCOPY. IIRC, the basic syntax will only overwrite older or changed files. I've used this many times in startup/logon scripts for syncing folders full of shortcuts from server to desktop.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...