JRA Posted October 3, 2016 Posted October 3, 2016 Hi - hopefully this one won't be too hard, but I'm stumped. I'm aiming to add "NETWORK SERVICE" with full permissions to the text file. However, when i run this batch file it just runs over and over in a loop and doesn't apply the permissions: icacls C:\test\test.txt /T /grant "NETWORK SERVICE":F Anything screamingly obvious? Many thanks for any help!
JRA Posted October 3, 2016 Author Posted October 3, 2016 The pest of it is, that works being typed into a command window.
ReadTheNetwork Posted October 11, 2016 Posted October 11, 2016 Running the batch as administrator might help? 2
JRA Posted October 12, 2016 Author Posted October 12, 2016 Thanks! After a restart though all is working, both ways. Not sure I did or didn't run it as administrator (though pretty sure I did.) I'll take it though!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now