Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Upgrading Windows 10 Enterprise 90 Evaluation to Full


Recommended Posts

Posted
I want to upgrade a machine running the 90 day trial to the full edition. Is it just a case of shoving in the Enterprise DVD and telling it to upgrade, or do I have to wipe it and start again (I'd rather not).
Posted

It should just be a case of running...

 

KMS

cscript %SystemRoot%\system32\slmgr.vbs /skms [color="#FF0000"]your.kms.server.example.net[/color]
cscript %SystemRoot%\system32\slmgr.vbs /ato

 

or

MAK

cscript %SystemRoot%\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk [color="#FF0000"]ABCDE-ABCDE-ABCDE-ABCDE-ABCDE[/color]
cscript %SystemRoot%\system32\slmgr.vbs /ato

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...