Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Windows 10 Enterprise - Anniversary update issue


Recommended Posts

Posted

Our test Win 10 Enterprise PC pulled down the update and applied it overnight (It's a Dell Optiplex 760).

 

This morning I was greeted by a Stop error of 0xC000021A. I'm currently running the windows restore to get it back to pre-update. I've yanked the MS Lifecam it had and I'm going to re-apply the update and see if it breaks again.

 

Has anyone come across any issue like this?

Posted
ran "sfc /scannow" and "dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth" and reapplied the update. Back to not booting. :/

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...