Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Any idea why I can no longer add computer to azure ad/in tune since implementing an adfs proxy? It has to be a port issue or something surely ?

 

I wonder if I setup the publishing correctly.

 

Anyone shed any light before I do some digging tomorrow. It just keeps saying server error please contact your admin!! Got to admin I love this messages. Cause that's me! Ha

 

Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...