Liam Posted May 11, 2016 Posted May 11, 2016 So I have adfs working internally perfectly fine using smart links. When a use tries this externally they enter their email address and get a login prompt auth box rather than the adfs customised landing page. If this is the case what's the point in staying it? Surely there is something I am missing here. Ideally I would like them to enter their email and then be redirected to our adfs page . What am I missing? This happens in all Browsers. Thanks Liam
FN-GM Posted May 11, 2016 Posted May 11, 2016 Are you port forwarding to your proxy server or your main ADFS server?
Liam Posted May 11, 2016 Author Posted May 11, 2016 Ah.. Is that my issue?? Going straight to my adfs server..
Liam Posted May 11, 2016 Author Posted May 11, 2016 Or servers.. In the farm . If I use the wap server will that solve my issue?
FN-GM Posted May 11, 2016 Posted May 11, 2016 You should port forward direct to a Windows Web Application Server. The current setup you have is not secure.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now