Geoff Posted May 8, 2016 Posted May 8, 2016 When I pick the option to attach an image via the toolbar and then choose 'from computer' it will let me select a file but there is no confirmation button to actually close the dialogue and start the upload process.
ZeroHour Posted May 8, 2016 Posted May 8, 2016 When I pick the option to attach an image via the toolbar and then choose 'from computer' it will let me select a file but there is no confirmation button to actually close the dialogue and start the upload process. Which browser/os?
Dos_Box Posted May 8, 2016 Posted May 8, 2016 You have to click 'Upload File(s)' under 'Choose File'. For some strange reason (I blame VBulletin) it's not marked up as a button! 1
ZeroHour Posted May 12, 2016 Posted May 12, 2016 I have tweaked the upload button a bit to make it more obvious as a quick hack. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now