_techie_ Posted February 17, 2016 Posted February 17, 2016 I have managed to get Arduino to install silently as a startup script. However, I keep getting the prompt to trust the USB driver. I have found that there is a hotfix KB: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2921916 I can install the hotfix silently before the Arduino install but can't successfully force a reboot between the msu and Arduino.exe /S. The reboot happens at the end of the install script after Arduino install runs, so I keep getting the trust driver prompts. Any ideas? M
davido38 Posted March 31, 2016 Posted March 31, 2016 First install drivers on a computer extract certificates then in a script certutil.exe -addstore TrustedPublisher "\\your\share\location\TrustedCert\ArduinoLLC.cer" certutil.exe -addstore TrustedPublisher "\\your\share\location\TrustedCert\ArduinoSRL.cer" or you can use a gpo to import certificates.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now