shivampaw Posted January 3, 2016 Posted January 3, 2016 Hi, I go to a school who use HAP v 7. Instead of having to use my browser all the time I'm looking for a way to mount my school drive to my Mac so I can access it and also make direct edits to my files instead of having to download files and then edit them locally and then upload them again. How can I go about this? The HAP url is: hap.school.domain/HAP How can I mount it to my Mac/Get the network drive url etc?
shivampaw Posted January 3, 2016 Author Posted January 3, 2016 I know what the UPN is. And can someone explain what is needed (sevrer name, domain) etc. What are they and how can I find them out?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now