Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Users receiving duplicate emails in Gmail (GAFE)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Before I contact Google Support I wondered if anyone had come across this. I have three users so far who are receiving duplicate emails. The emails could be from internal people or external to our domain. It doesn't happen with every email but quite a few.

 

Has anyone seen this before?

Posted
No... I'm assuming they aren't part of groups that are all being sent the same message?

 

No these are messages sent directly to one person.

Posted
I had this problem a few months ago but was only for about a 3 hour period

 

Ours has been going on for a few weeks. Started with one user now about 3 of them get duplicates.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...