CallumA Posted September 28, 2015 Posted September 28, 2015 Hi, I'm a IT technician at a few schools. A teacher has just joined us from a different school with loads of her work saves as a .flipchart file. I'm fully aware of the Promethean to Smart converting and have used it for .flp files loads of times. Well the problem I'm having is when trying to import these '.flipchart' files into SMART notebook they're non-existent. I can see all the .flp files but for the life of my I cannot find .flipchart files whilst importing. Does anyone know a way around this problem?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now