Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm sorry if this is the wrong area.

 

I've just been asked to transfer our students in MyMaths from their classes last year to their current classes. Moving them up a year, basically. I'll also have to add new students (year 7's, new starters etc.) and remove any of the old classes. Now, the easiest thing to do would be to create a new CSV file and upload everyone in one go, but the Maths teachers want to keep old homework data etc. I'm aware of the transfer students option, so I can move groups of students at a time, but this seems a real slow and tedious way of doing things. Is there no quick way of moving students to their new classes? Also, will I be able to import a new CSV for the year 7's or will this wipe our previous CSV file? In that case, will I need to add them manually?

 

Is there any easy way to do this or should I expect to put some time aside and sit moving students across all day (repeating this next year)?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...