Liam Posted August 19, 2015 Posted August 19, 2015 Hi guys, although this has been covered before it was some time ago. Every term I plan what I want to do and this seems to work on the whole but there are occasions when things are 'forgotten' or overlooked. I'd like to have a new way of planning this on some software. Anyone using anything to help with this? Thanks
rich_tech Posted August 19, 2015 Posted August 19, 2015 Microsoft Project if your covered on an EES agreement ? GanttProject: free desktop project management app - Free Program If your on about project management software
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now