JScott Posted July 31, 2015 Posted July 31, 2015 Hi all, Just curious what software version people are running. We have a meru mc3200 physical controller. I am told that version 7 is out. Anyone upgraded yet? Jim
CyberNerd Posted July 31, 2015 Posted July 31, 2015 Yes. it went without a hitch to 7.07. AP's a are mix of older 320's and 832's. Check the compatibility lists for your AP's
JScott Posted August 1, 2015 Author Posted August 1, 2015 hi, I will have a look at the AP list. Ours are AP332i. Did you do the upgrade yourself? Jim
CyberNerd Posted August 2, 2015 Posted August 2, 2015 yes I did the upgrade. The details are all in the documentation. Ours is on a MC4200 so make sure you read the documentation for the MC3200 Basically (from memory): put 7.07 on a (t)ftp server from the command line on the controller copy from the (t)ftp server to flash Turn off auto upgrade on the AP's Upgrade the controller Upgrade the AP's
JScott Posted August 6, 2015 Author Posted August 6, 2015 I will have a read up. We are having issues between the meru controller and the windows NPS / radius server not letting clients connect. Not sure why.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now