Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Alright then,

 

I have to ask, is anyone actively watching the NA LCS this year round?

 

I watch it every year (It's my equivalent of the World Cup) and this year has been a nailbiter. Some of the plays made have been absolutely beautiful. Last night we witnessed a Baron Steal from a Corki Rocket where he didn't even have vision of the health. Completely blind shot that ended up being the first leg of them sealing the victory!

 

 

If you're watching, let me know who you're wanting to win the event.

 

Personally, I'm a CLG fanboy from years ago (Doublelift <3) and I always like to sit back with a few beverages and enjoy the entire stream. Albeit making me tired for work this morning :D

Posted
Nope. It's all about The International :p

Honestly, I'm not a fan of the International. They're far too predictable. Korea just stomps everything at worlds. They're always 2 metas ahead.

 

Even the EU LCS is a drab, the commentators ruin it for me.

 

Doublelift is love, doublelift is life.

Posted

Been too busy with work to watch or play any LoL, last thing I watched was when I went Wembley last year, and I think the last time I played is when I made my custom launcher!

 

Posted

Never really been a big fan of the NA scene other than Curse, it's nice to see Liquid doing well.

 

I just can't wait for it to come back to the U.K.

Posted
Honestly, I'm not a fan of the International. They're far too predictable.

TI has been anything but predictable this year. We've seen some ridiculously bizarre drafts and games going completely the opposite to the way everyone expected. It's been very enjoyable this year. Such a shame NiP didn't get through though :( I like those guys.

Posted
Never really been a big fan of the NA scene other than Curse, it's nice to see Liquid doing well.

 

I just can't wait for it to come back to the U.K.

 

The EU LCS is on Friday/Saturday evenings. They're tosh though. ;)

 

TI has been anything but predictable this year. We've seen some ridiculously bizarre drafts and games going completely the opposite to the way everyone expected. It's been very enjoyable this year. Such a shame NiP didn't get through though :( I like those guys.

 

I only really like NiPs CSGO team, I feel they play MUCH better in the FPS world than the MOBA world, sadly. Though for CSGO it's IBuyPower all the way ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...