Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
I have been invited for an interview (I.T Technician) and have been told as well as the interview itself, I will be doing an `In Tray Exercise`. Does anyone have any experience of this ?
Posted

Normally thats just a "These are a list of jobs that you have had in today can you prioritise them / tell us how you would approach them" type question. Priotorisation, methodical approach etc being tested. Thats my understanding anyway!!

 

EDIT : Ninja'd :)

Posted
Normally thats just a "These are a list of jobs that you have had in today can you prioritise them / tell us how you would approach them" type question. Priotorisation, methodical approach etc being tested. Thats my understanding anyway!!

 

EDIT : Ninja'd :)

Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...