Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I've had a search and couldn't find the answer to my question here or on the net - not even ms.com?

 

We've put a Deploy and Capture CD together to do imaging on PXE boxes...

 

The capturing works fine - we worked out what to run off the CD, but I don't get why it can't start automatically?

 

The issue I have is that I can't get the deploy CD to have an interface, no matter what I do. Nothing loads that will deploy an image to the computers.

 

Does anyone have any ideas how I do this or why it doesn't work?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...